Tipperary Jobs Round Up: Who's hiring in the county this week?
Who's hiring in Tipperary this week? See our exciting jobs round up from the Tipperary Star as advertised in our Recruitment pages of this week's paper.
• The Templemore Arms Hotel require a part time chef for 20-25 hours per week.
• A busy Thurles office are looking to hire an experienced Accounts/ Office Administrator on a part time basis for 2-3 hours per week. Good IT skills are essential.
• A nursing home in the Cashel area requires a nurse for two nights per week on a permanent basis. Work hours 24 hrs per week. A nurse is also required to cover a maternity leave starting in July.
• Due to continued expansion Tippo International Ltd are hiring evening staff in the following positions: General Operatives, Production Supervisor. There are also a number of positions available for day shift employees including; Cabinet Maker, New Product Developer, Cad/Cam Programmer. CNC experience or experience on similar type machinery would be an advantage for general operative roles however it is not a necessary requirement. All operator and machine training will be provided in-house.
• Leading technology company VisionID Ltd, which specialises in barcode print and enterprise mobile computing solutions, are recruiting for a number of positions including Field Service Engineers, Helpdesk Support Agents and Internal Sales Team Leader.
• The Muiriosa Foundation are looking to fill a number of roles including Social Care workers, Health Care assistants and Support Workers. Applicants must hold a degree in social care, Fetac Level 5 training or are willing to complete same. Full driving license, excellent communication skills, established links with community groups in Tipperary vital. Closing date for applications Friday 22 June, 2018 at 3pm.
For more information and contact details about all of these positions, be sure to pick up this week’s edition of the Tipperary Star. See page 52 of this week's paper for full details on job's available.