Tipperary Jobs Round Up: Who's hiring in the county this week?
Who's hiring in Tipperary this week? See our exciting jobs round up from the Tipperary Star as advertised in our Recruitment pages of this week's paper.
• The Tipperary Star are recruiting advertising sales executives to join an expanding sales team. Roles are available for experienced and junior multimedia representatives. Successful candidates will possess strong negotiation skills, strong written and verbal skills, creative thinking and a full clean driving licence. For more see page 60 of this week’s Tipperary Star.
• Health care assistant required for day/ night duty in Tipperary. Fetac Level 5 and QQI essential. See page 60 for more.
• Tipperary ETB require further education and training tutors for evening classes. Details on how to apply on page 60 of this week's Tipperary Star.
• A Thurles based accountants office require an assistant accountant. Experience in an accounting practice environment desirable. Applicant must be proficient in VAT, PAYE, PRSI, Bank Recs, Creditors Control, Filing Revenue Returns.
• Tipperary County Council are advertising a vacancy for a traffic warden. Closing date 5th October.
• Templemore Arms Hotel require full and part time chefs. See page 61 of this week's Tipperary Star for full details on how to apply.
• A Thurles based motor dealership require a part time salesperson for 2-3 days per week. Candidate must have knowledge of cars, jeeps and experience dealing with customers. A full clean driving licence is also required.
• Tipperary County Council have invited applications for a Library Assistant. Closing date 5th October.
• F&M Motors Thurles are hiring for a fully qualified mechanic. Must have experience in servicing all makes of vehicles.
• Arctic and Rigid Drivers are required for a busy expanding Tipperary business. See page 61 for full details on how to apply.
• HSE South Tipperary Health Car Support Assistants. See page 61 for full details.
• Stakelums Home and Hardware require a van delivery driver for an immediate start. Closing date October 3rd.
For more information and contact details about all of these positions, be sure to pick up this week’s edition of the Tipperary Star. See page 60 and 61 of this week's paper for full details on all jobs available.