JOB ALERT: Tipperary company Horizon Offsite hiring a Quantity Surveyor
Horizon Offsite is a leading manufacturer and installer of light gauge steel frames for Commercial and Residential Construction Projects in Ireland and the U.K.
Main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Measurement of drawings received with client enquiries.
- Preparing and collating accurate, detailed and timely tenders based on drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and other information received.
- Follow up and clarification of the contents of tenders with clients.
- Examine all contracts to be awarded from a contractual perspective.
- Work closely with the finance and contracts functions.
- Applications for payment and final account agreement.
Qualifications and experience
Degree/diploma in quantity surveying/construction economics or a related discipline. Knowledge of the construction acts and building regulations.
Three to four years quantity surveying or related experience.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
The person will require a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and an ability to communicate commercially with customers and other senior management, together with an aptitude for the construction industry.
An attractive remuneration package will be made available to the right candidate.
If interested, please forward your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.