1. Annerville 10k Road Race at 2pm in Clonmel.
2. May 19th: County Senior Women’s 5k and Mens 10k at 12 noon at Fethard
Track & Field: School Events (Secondary School and Colleges)
1. Co School at 10.30am on Wed 24th April in Templemore
2. East Munster (girls) at 11.15am on Wed May 1st in Templemore
3. East Munster (Boys) at 11.15am on Wed May 8th at Templemore.
Templemore Athletic Club wishes to acknowledge the role played by the following personnel in making the Open Sports on April 7th such a success:
1. All officials and attendants who assisted at the events, in particular the visiting staff
2. The parents who assisted in the Club shop
3. Car parking personnel
4. The visiting Clubs (approx.. 40 visiting clubs) who brought over 300 athletes
5. The Civil Defence, who provided First Aid
6. All our sponsors
7. Community Employment Scheme staff
8. Templemore Town Council who provided car parking facilities
Circuit Training for all over 16, Juniors, Seniors, and Masters will commence on Monday nights at 8pm in St Joseph’s Girls Primary School, beginning on Monday April 22nd. All those attending must be members of Templemore Athletic Club or become a member of the club. Details from 087-2096356 or email email@example.com