Following on from the fantastic success of the 2017 County Tipperary Business awards, County Tipperary Chamber with the co-operation of Chambers in Clonmel, Cahir, Thurles, Cashel, Nenagh and Tipperary Town as well as the Mid-Western Business Network are running the event again in 2018.
The awards are for all businesses in the County of Tipperary and applicants do not have to be a Chamber Member.
The event will comprise of a Black Tie Gala Dinner at the 4 Star Clonmel Park Hotel on the 19th of October 2018, where the shining lights of Tipperary business will be presented with awards in front of an audience of their peers. Master of ceremonies will be Fran Curry of Tipp FM.
The awards showcase the very best business talent throughout County Tipperary.
Businesses of all sizes operating in a vast array of industries will have an opportunity to display their story and be recognised for their positive contribution to the successful growth of Tipperary as a commerce hub.
Nominee videos are now on Tipp FM/Social Media/Chamber website: www.countytipperarychamber.com
Our Main Sponsors and sponsor of Best Business of the Year are ABP Foods.
Our Innovation and Education partners, and sponsor of the Presidential Award for outstanding Achivement are LIT, Tipperary.
Our Main Media Partners are TippFM.
Category sponsors are:
- Best Start-Up - sponsored by Local Enterprise Office, Tipperary
- Best SME - sponsored by AIB Bank
- Best Family Business - sponsored by O’Gorman, Brannigan Purtill & Co.
- Best Large Business - sponsored by Bank of Ireland
- Best Use of Social Media in Business - sponsored by Alby Pharma
- Best CSR or Contribution to the Community - sponsored by Amneal
- Best Services Provider - sponsored by Abbott
- Best Sports/Arts/Culture - sponsored by Bulmers/C&C Group
- Best Food and Agricultural - sponsored by MSD
- Best Employer: Talent Development, Training & Wellness - sponsored by County Tipperary Skillnet
- Best In Retail - sponsored by Boston Scientific
- Best Tourism & Hospitality - sponsored by Showgrounds Shopping Centre, Clonmel
- Best Social Enterprise Award- sponsored by Tipperary County Council
Categories and Nominees
Presidents Award and Overall Business of the Year will be announced on the night of the awards
Clonmel Healthcare - Jamie Lawlor Crash Repairs - Ryans Cleaning
Sport, Arts & Culture
Cashel Folk Museum - Setanta - South Tipperary Art Centre
CSR/Contribution to the Community
Fitness Freak - MSD - Tipperary Energy Agency
Best Employer: Talent Development, Training & Wellness
BPS Crowthorne - Metis Ireland - Surecom
Startup or Emerging New Business
Choice Rural Broadband - Horan Automation & Consulting - Post Partum Relief Healthcare
Best use of Social Media in Business
Acorn Regulatory - Cashel Blue Cheese - Mediskin
Boston Scientific - Eishtec - MSD
Cantwell Engineering - Morrison BMW - PWM Engineering
Tourism & Hospitality
Abbeycourt Hotel - Horse and Jockey Hotel - The Cottage Loughmore
Food and Agriculture
Blanco Nino - Magners Farm - Star Fuels
Services Provider Business
Eishtec - Home Instead - Unitec
Red Nose Wine - Shanahans Centra - Stakelums Hardware
Social Enterprise - NEW AWARD
Irish Wheelchair Association - Knockawley Resource Centre - Tipperary Energy Agency
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.